Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Puzzle Framesan Diego

Football

From Gazzetta dello Sport: June 10, 2007

The ball has saved my son's autism.


am Salvatore Aliberti, father of Alexander, an autistic boy of 11 years.

overflights on the difficulties related to 'autism, currently incurable disease.
My wife and I for years have unsuccessfully tried everything to help Alexander.
But, as often happens in life, God intervenes in an unpredictable way.
In fact, Alexander began to show interest in football, which has proved for him a genuine emergency, as it helped him develop the ability to report, for an autistic means winning the "scudetto" of life. From an initial game only between him and me, I was able to agree to Alexander the participation of other peers and from there was able to join the football team of the rolling pin, where it was received wonderfully.
And, on April 14 last year, Alex has even started a youth league's official! In
see him run after the ball, I fell on his face tears of gratitude to God for giving me Alex, who has taught me that we can win always, if we overcome our 'disability' to live and love.

Posted by Mariella Massetti

0 comments:

Post a Comment