Monday, May 10, 2010

Play Giant Women Game





My name is John, I'm 17 years old, a young vibrant, practical, many sports, my friends joke with me but not when there are into a vein. At times they are exuberant but after I calm down like a flower. My class is very quiet, the comrades are good, laugh, joke and are reprimanded when they do something wrong: eg. when throwing balls of paper. I feel accepted by them because I try to play and joke, as Gabriel: I have a relationship with him because we listen to the same beautiful music (and Max Pezzali 883. He has a character of my weakest, and this has created some problems with a companion. Once I intervened and told him to stop because it is not right to behave that way. My partner Gabriel reminded me of me last year when I was targeted by the class and, in particular, by companion. Once it happened that time we were out in the recreation yard and was a rainy day. There was only one pond and a buddy wanted to push me in it, but I would have defended me with an elbow but I have wet shoes. When I got home I told my brother that he wanted to leave her and come to my school to defend myself. I decided to tell my professors that have taken action against my companion, after no more jokes that I did not gradivo.Secondo bullying me but you do not need to accept people as they are. It 'also right that everyone will take its responsibilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment